About Me and My Present Studies
- Speaking, worship services, teaching, retreat leadership, consultation.
- Singing spiritually inclusive songs.
Current Speaking Engagements:
- Sunday, May 5 at 10:00AM at South Park United Presbyterian Church, 519 McKinley Ave, Buffalo.
- Sunday, May 19 at 10:00AM at Ellicottville United Church, 53 Elizabeth St, Ellicottville.
- Discussion/Meditation Group at South Park United Presbyterian Church, each 1st and 3rd Thursdays from 7:00-8:30PM. "The Choice is Always Ours," an Anthology on the Spiritual Way by Phillips, Howes, and Nixon.
- To help people experience their Spiritual Selves and thus freedom and peace.
- All sacred scriptures have profit in reading and learning.
- The Jesus Story may be an adaptation from several earlier "Mystery Stories."
- The Fourth Century Church erred in making the Jesus story literal and exclusive of others.
- Each person has the Divine within.
- Our basic nature is Divine and Love rather than sin and depravity.
- God's love is universally present in all and for all.
- World peace comes from living and practicing it in compassion and kindness for all, especially our enemies.